Sometimes we get stuck in thinking about the options before us. Mind mapping is a tool to generate ideas and becoming unstuck. The purpose of this fun activity to unlock the limits we set for ourselves and generate creative ideas. Do not take this activity too seriously. The purpose is not to determine your life’s purpose but rather image a world of possibilities. You live in a world of abundance, not scarcity.
- Download and Print the attached document. [fun-with-possibilities. pdf]
- In the center of each sheet write a word or phrase that captures something that you like to do, or a subject that you find fascinating. Draw a circle around each phrase or word.
- Draw 3 or 4 lines off of the circle and write something related to that interest or activity. Draw a circle around each.
- Draw 2-3 lines of each sub-activity and write something related to that sub-activity. You should now a have 6 to 12 circles on the page.
- Looking at all the ideas on the page draw a box around 2 that standout to you.
- At the bottom of the page
- Repeat for all 4 pages.
- Respond to the questions below.
Fun Job Titles
[listmenu menu="CareerBoost" ]