- Top 5 Strengths Access Code
- 4 coaching sessions scheduled at your convenience
- Access to user portal - which includes online workbook, videos, resources
- e-book (StrengthsFinder 2.0)
- Create: Oddessey Plans, Career Map
- Discover: Strengths, Career Values, Limiting Beliefs
Designed for college graduates and soon-to-be graduates entering the workforce. Set your career for success and understand your unique sources of power, energy and value. Using the principles of "design" thinking we will prototype career plans that incorporate the BEST parts of the graduate to maximize their short and long-term success.
- Top 5 Strengths Access code
- 4 coaching sessions scheduled at your conenvience
- Access to user portal including online workbooks, activities, and online videos
Designed for the mid-career professionals looking to reclaim their career, find new sources of inspiration, assess options and improve their performance.
The coaching sessions are wonderfully structured and quite effective. The sessions have helped me identify my strengths, and guided me on how to apply these strengths to improve my leadership skills. Secondly, the sessions have helped me get clarity on my vision and how to communicate this vision effectively to my team, and more broadly within and outside my organization.Daniel Ochiel, Director of Laboratory Programs (Africa) - International Aids Vaccine Initiative
Justin helped me make the transition into thinking more deeply about maximizing my performance at my current role and also invest my focus on my greater career goals by challenging me to develop new ways of leading people. But maybe, the true benefits to Justin's coaching was that he provided frank and neutral advice while allowing me to talk about how to grow personally and professionally and build on my ideas while maintaining sensitivity and diligence toward everyday tasks.Dearta Fusaro, Director, Finance - Save the Children International
Justin is an extraordinary partner to work with. He listened to our needs and designed a process that had true impact. He is truly an excellent facilitator and coach.Heather Shea, Clinton Global Initiative